LIKE OUR BEATS AND WANT PRODUCTION FOR YOUR OWN CHILDREN’S MUSIC ACT?

It has been fun back in the studio this year working on new material like ‘Wash Your Hands’ with our production team of the master producer Emmanuel Ensink and music director Joshua Webb. We are now working with other great producers from around the world, like Mario Plaskasovitis from Greece who worked on Mom’s Mix of ‘Wash Your Hands’. They love to collaborate with guests and other artists and they are offering their services for just $300 USD per song (up to 4 minutes). The studio is based in Auckland, New Zealand but they can work with clients over the internet to ensure they get the result they are after. We start working on it after a 10% deposit and once the remaining 90% is sent through we will send you the full version in high quality. You still have 3 more days to request any more changes. Fill out the form by clicking on the link below with clear details of your project and deadline. Together let’s get more great tunes out there to the kids!

Hey DUBY Crew

Want to start a project? Get in touch!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *